It's Friday, so let's do something fun and since I was tagged twice, once by Beth at Kitchen Minions and another time by Renee at Run, Laugh, Eat Pie, I figured I'd better do this ish (aka shit).
1. I'm bilingual and speak, write etc German fluently.
2. I was born in Aschaffenburg, Germany and moved to the US when I was 5.
3. I have a really weird, huge birth mark on the bottom of my left boob.
4. I spent all subsequent summers in Germany with my grandparents.
5. I was an only child until I was 9. My brother is developmentally handicapped.
6. I went to an all girl HS and loved it.
7. I have an obssession with Hello Kitty.
8. My first car was a 72 VW Beetle, his name was Nick.
9. I spent a summer in Spain and hated it during that time but looking back I loved it and wish I could go back!
10. I swear like a sailor, and I'm slowly letting it trickle into my blog because I'm feeling more comfortable with who I am.
11. I have one tattoo on my hip bone and will probably get another one this April (of Hello Kitty no less...please see #6)
Questions from Beth:
1. What do you drink in the morning? My morning starts out with hot lemon water, and then either tea and then coffee or I have coffee right after the lemon water.
2. What do you listen to in the car? To the voices in my head... ;) Music. When the bf and I used to carpool this was a big thing between us, he preferred books but I got so bored I'd end up wanting to carry on a conversation and then we both got mad.
3. Beach or Mountains? Beach
4. What is your funniest high school/college memory? Funniest college memory is when I was interning on Capitol Hill and I was in the elevator with Gary Condit (the one accused of killing Sandra Levy) except that I didn't know it was him and I was goofing around with a buddy of mine singing, and singing a song that contained the lyrics...let me take off all my clothes, and I swear, Gary was grinning from ear to ear. I found out after he got off the elevator and winked at me, who it was. Mortifiying.
5. What was the last book that you read? Crazy Sexy Diet....i know, i know...
6. What’s your favorite comfort food? Better Made BBQ Chips
7. Why did you start your blog? I had read Tales from the Scale, a compilation of blog post from the original weight loss bloggers, and thought it would be cool to do it.
8. What magazines do you read regularly? None.
9. What is your favorite type of wall decoration? My walls are all bare since the bf hates putting holes in the wall.
10. What’s your favorite color? Pink.
11.What do you like most about where you live? Oh...lemme get back to you on that.
Questions from Renee:
1. When is the Last time you swam in a pool? January while I was in Florida.
2. Do you carry a donor card? No.
3. Would you ever consider living abroad? Yes, if I do, most likely Germany.
4. What car would you love to buy if you could afford it? It used to be a 700 series BMW, but I really could care less now.
5. Do you feel younger or older than your current age? Younger but I dunno, these past 2 years have aged me.
6. what your favorite movie or book was as a child? A Tree Grows in Brooklyn or maybe The Babysitter's Club.
7. Toilet Paper – over or under? What does this mean?
8. Are you usually late, early or right on time? I used to be early, then I became late and now I shoot for on-time.
9. Have you ever been on a roller coaster? Yes.
10. What song always makes you happy when you hear it? Lemme get back to you on that.
11. Name four things you always have with you: Iphone, debit card, hand cream (fairly new addiction of mine)
I just realized that I struggled coming up with this list which means one thing: I need to work on doing more interesting things!