I can't believe 5 weeks has already come and gone...at the most busiest time of the year, and I'm only now getting my working out mojo back..
You can read my recaps here: Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, and Week 4
Pro's to the game:
- You can do it at home!
- No equipment required
- Nice variety of strength training and cardio
- Awesome for someone starting off weight training, and not quite sure how to create a training plan.
- the MAJOR con, really is the poor projection of your person
My recipe for success:
- consistency - you need to make the time on a regular basis
- progression not perfection - don't throw the day away because you overate at lunch or caved and ate an entire Snickers. people didn't get overweight because they ate a Snickers, once.
- water, water, water
Go make the weekend awesome!