- Cool headphones you can buy online
- Tips on how to avoid annoying headphones when running
- Lighter headphones to use when running or jogging
Headphones can be annoying at times, especially when you run. Sometimes they flail around, and you get distracted, affecting the pace of your run in the process. So, in turn, you haven’t been able to get the most out of your run. And all because of that irritating headphone.
You need to find a way on how to avoid annoying headphones on your next run. You need to be able to contain them in a way that doesn’t distract you while you run.
But here are a few tips for you on how to avoid annoying headphones on your next run.
- Find a headphone that fits your ear – This is a common problem for runners using earphones. You can’t just use any earphones out there, you need to use earphones that fit the shape of your ears. You will notice that as soon as your running intensifies and if you’re using not the usual earphones, it will fall off. This becomes annoying in the long run.
- Keep under wraps – As much as possible insert the wire of your earphones under your shirt, not outside. If you just let it hang outside of your shirts it flails uncontrollably and make even create a distraction on your view.
- Use a handy one – Use an earphone that is not bulky. The lighter the earphone is, the better. You need to light when you run, and if you use a rather big earphone, this will cause some discomfort from start to finish.
These are just a few of the tips on how to avoid annoying headphones on your next run. Keep in mind that music is supposed to cool you down when running, and not as an additional as soon as you hit the road.